Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bienvenue!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Welcome to my dorm room :)
I'm renting this single room in the International Student Apartment building of my university. It came with furniture, TV, fridge, land phone and AC/heater. I also have my own bathroom but I didn't bother taking pictures of it; just trust that there's a toilet, shower and sink. There's a kitchen at the end of the hallway, along with a laundry room.
It is cheaper than what you'd pay for a single dorm room in Boston but it's still considered expensive for what it is in Shanghai. To be honest, I couldn't take sharing a room with someone anymore. Having to hear people's loud conversations outside my door is enough.

*Here you can spot: my Halloween non-costume (black mask + white feather boa); my Shanghai Expo map; pictures of Paris ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment