Sunday, February 13, 2011

On my way to Seoul!

Photobucket

I'm going to Seoul for 6 days to visit the city and hang out with a few Korean friends I've made through the language program in Shanghai. I'll be staying at one of the girls' home with her family, saving me on hotel & some food expanses. I am extremely excited about this trip, especially since I was considering teaching ESL in Seoul over a year ago... plus that persistent guilty pleasure of mine that is Kpop! Over the past week, I went through most of my Lonely Planet: Seoul and took notes from the NYTimes.com and Time.com's Seoul guides. I also learned some practical Korean thanks to BusyAtomdotcom because only knowing Big Bang song titles is not gonna get me anywhere!


Photobucket
Look who I spotted today! That little Pig Rabbit from the Kdrama You're Beautiful.
That's gotta be a good sign, right?


If you have any suggestions on places to go, leave me a comment! I won't have time to blog, but I'll definitely be checking my emails :]

No comments:

Post a Comment