Sunday, December 25, 2011

We wish you...

020-2
The Santa from my office lobby and I wish you a very
Merry Christmas!
On this side of the world, I've been seeing Christmas decorations everywhere for the past month. I tried to take pictures of them (like last year, only much better) but I lost track of time again. Yesterday, I was suprised to find many salespeople wishing me a Merry Christmas instead of the usual 欢迎光临 (welcome greetings in stores). Something maybe not all foreigners would enjoy, though.
My roommate and I hosted a Christmas dinner for our friends with lots of food: chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, spaghetti bolognese, spinach, mushrooms, hot wine, eggnog, and apple pie to finish it off.
I'm heading to another Christmas feast at a friend's place today. The eating never stops! :)

For more Christmas spirit, take a look at the Holiday lights across the globe (via BBC.com)!

No comments:

Post a Comment