Friday, August 31, 2012

Dolphin's Cove

Dolpin's Cove
My parents and I swung by Dolphin's Cove last night for some lobster! My parents like to do that every summer, eating seafood by the water.. seems only fitting! I gotta admit, the only time I had been to this place was for their Sunday night parties (ha!) but the food last night was great: I had the Lobster Dolphin's Style and we shared their Portuguese Flan for dessert - all delicious :)

Dolphin's Cove, 421 Seaview Ave, Bridgeport, CT

As it is the last day of August, it's also the end of August Break! Honestly, I didn't have much to share these last 2 weeks, but it was great to participate only to discover new blogs/bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...les photos sont tres appetissantes!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete