Thursday, December 27, 2012

See ya, 2012!

Christmas Rum Balls
My mom's Christmas Rum Balls! I wish I could share the recipe but it stays in the family ;)

2012 was not the best year for me; I actually can’t wait to move on and start 2013!
Ever since I came back from China, I’ve been wondering what I could do with this blog - no more fun little trips to narrate here! My little DIY challenge was a fun idea, but these past few months I’ve had trouble finding the time to research & do crafts... Anyways, I came up with a little plan for the new year to bring some life back into this blog!

As a little roundup, here are my “top” 12 tracks of 2012 - some of my most played songs of the year (although, they were not necessarily released this year)!

2012 in 12 tracks by Jen on Grooveshark


++ Almost forgot to share this cool link: The Atlantic's Year in Photos!

Enjoy and Happy New Year, of course!

1 comment: