Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mess everywhere!

Lanterns at Grand Gateway
(Lanterns at the Grand Gateway, Xujiahui, Shanghai)


Everything has been put on hold!

I'm having the worst luck these days: no internet at home, my computer crashed, too many things are breaking down in the apartment and I'm supposed to be moving back to the US next week!
Thankfully the problem with my computer has been found (I shake my fist at you, Windows!) but the Xujiahui computer guys didn't have a copy of any of the Windows operating systems in English... so that's not really fixed yet.
Anyways, all this will be solved once I'm back in the US! I'm very excited, yet a little scared to move back, but it is definitely the right decision for me right now :)

More updates hopefully this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment