Friday, March 16, 2012

NYC

Chrysler Building
While I'm waiting for my DIY supplies to arrive, here are a few pictures from my week spent in New York! It was so strange to visit the city with the boy like a real tourist: the Empire State Building, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, lunch at Katz's, Brooklyn Bridge,... we did it all! It was the first time I visited all these attractions in one go; it was exhausting and chilly, but great :)

For part of the trip, we stayed at the New York Loft Hostel in Brooklyn and it was great! Pretty good location (although we were unlucky enough that the L train was not working during the weekend due to renovations), warm and clean bedrooms, and free breakfast every morning! What else do you need?

Brooklyn tracks Max Brenner Chocolate Bar NYC 013 Two Boots From above Flatiron Belvedere Castle Central Park's Alice Paint Paste Paper Push Central Park Bubble Katz's Katz's Pastrami sandwich

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I SO wish I could visit NY too...one day =D thanks for sharing these beautiful pics, u made me dream =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elle, I'm glad you enjoyed this post! :)

    ReplyDelete